Painted Furniture Ideas
Feb 4, 2014

Tall Dresser Makeover

Written by

I then removed all of the hardware.and sprayed the whole piece with a can of Rustoleum spray primer.  Here is a picture of the piece primed.


Next, I painted two coats of Annie Sloan’s ‘Old Ochre’ paint.  I used a wide 4″ brush and also a 2 & 1/2 inch brush in different parts.  Once the paint was dry, I distressed the whole thing with a hand sander and 320 grit sandpaper.  I made sure to let the wood underneath show on the edges and details.

1 2 3 4 5

Article Tags:
Article Categories:
Painted Furniture Projects

I'm a DIYer and I love all things creative! Follow me to see more tips on painting furniture and repurposing old things to a new life.

Comments are closed.