Looking for the perfect gift for Mother’s Day, your best friend’s birthdays, teacher appreciation gifts, or neighborhood Christmas presents? Bring on the chalkboard paint! Chalkboard gifts are perfect for those people that seem to have everything, or those you don’t know very well because they are unique, inexpensive, and customizable.
Chalkboard paint has the unique ability to take a mundane gift and turn it into the most thoughtful thing you’ve made all year. No matter which project you start with you will need some Chalkboard Paint . Good luck on your project, and have fun!
1. Take a leftover wine bottle and turn it into a work of art or a custom vase. Super cute idea that can be used in several different ways.
2. Basic mugs get a complete makeover with chalkboard paints. Make a set for the holidays, family reunion, or birthday party. You can make a perfectly straight line by dipping the cup directly into the paint. Beautiful!
3. I love these jars because they are simple and versatile. Simply take any jars (mayonnaise, pickles, etc.) Use a high gloss white paint for the jar, a bright color spray paint for the lid, and add a chalkboard label. If you really want to go the extra mile, fill them with goodies!
4. Basic wooden blocks transform into towns, roads, and a world of imagination with a little chalkboard paint. Take your stash of wood remnants and make a beautiful set of custom blocks for the little ones in your life.
5. Breakfast in bed? How about this sweet chalkboard tray in bed. I swear, if someone came into my room with this setup I’d probably pass out from excitement (especially if there was breakfast involved). It’s cute, functional, and completely adorable.
6. This idea makes a great group gift. A wood letter coated with paint and signed by loved ones. Have the class sign one for the teacher, or the grandkids make one for grandma.
6. This idea makes a great group gift. A wood letter coated with chalkboard paint and signed by loved ones. Have the class sign one for the teacher, or the grandkids make one for grandma.
8. For the gardener in your life, make matching, customizable herb pots with paints. Best of all, she can simply erase and write over them next year!
9. For the busy mom, this chalkboard menu planner is a life saver! I love the bead board because it gives instant straight lines (I always struggle making straight lines). This one is simple, easy, and is guaranteed to get a lot of use.
10. There are few problems in life that can’t be fixed with a cute frame. This gift works for everyone on your list and is super easy to make. Simply choose a frame and paint the glass over with chalkboard paint. Viola! I hope you have found some chalkboard gifts for your loved ones. If you have any questions please ask.